Circular no. 2022-22
July 28, 2022
THE REPUBLIC CUP COMPETITION TRANSFER WINDOW & PROCEDURES
Dear Member Clubs,
With the pending start of the Barbados Football Association’s Republic Cup competition on Sunday, August 28th, 2022, we are pleased to announce the transfer window for the competition and the rules regarding the transfer process.
1. The date of the Transfer Window is August 3rd to August 16th, 2022
2. There are NO FEES for transfers
3. The maximum number of transfers for clubs participating in the competition is six (6).
4. Transfers are valid for the tournament only and players will revert to their parent club at the end of the competition.
5. Players from clubs not participating in the tournament many be loaned to participating clubs, free of cost. There is no limit to the number of players being loaned and the loan period for these players will also cease at the end of the tournament.
6. A maximum of six (6) overseas players can be registered and are allowed on the field at any given time.
7. The receiving club is responsible for the mandatory insurance for the players on loan. The insurance fee for all players is $50.00 and must be paid before the competition starts.
8. ALL TRANSFERS AND LOANS ARE VIA THE FIFA CONNECT SYSTEM
The Registration period is open, and all players are required to be registered via the FIFA Connect System.
1. To do this please go to http://brb.ma.services
2. If you have your login info proceed to login and you will be taken to your club information
3. If you cannot remember your login, click forgot password and a link will be emailed to the email address you signed up with
4. For first time registrants click the “register here” link
Clubs who would have registered and paid for players the 2020 season will be allowed to roll over their payment to the competition. The full rules and regulations regarding the entire tournament, the format and prize money will be distributed to the clubs as soon as possible.
Please be guided accordingly and we look forward to a successful restart to football.